Foundation / Corporation
Open Space Institute (OSI)
Fellowship to a college graduate in the USA to gain professional experience working towards conservation goals alongside leaders and colleagues in New York City. The Fellowship offers a paid position for the period of one-year with a competitive starting salary and full benefits package working alongside staff based in OSI’s New York City home office.
OSI’s multifaceted programs will give the fellows wide-ranging experience in the conservation field. Fellows will have the opportunity to work on projects related to the following, based upon her/his education and desired career path:
- Conservation real estate transactions, acquisitions, and dispositions
- Access to urban parks, state parks, and the stewardship of protected lands
- Conservation science research and information dissemination
- Administration of grant funds to partner organizations for land protection and environmental education
- Finance, accounting and administration of a large non-profit organization
- Executive and development departments working with partners, funders, and the Board of Trustees
GrantWatch ID#: 185470
One year, beginning in late summer of 2019.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Application portal: https://www.grantinterface.com/Home/Logon?urlkey=openspace
For more information about the grant, please contact:
Mike Baden at email@example.com or 212-356-4295 or Jessica Watson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-356-4288.
Open Space Institute
1350 Broadway, Suite 201
New York, NY, 10018
212 290 8200
USA: Alabama; Alaska; Arizona; Arkansas; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Delaware; Florida; Georgia; Hawaii; Idaho; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Kentucky; Louisiana; Maine; Maryland; Massachusetts; Michigan; Minnesota; Mississippi; Missouri; Montana; Nebraska; Nevada; New Hampshire; New Jersey; New Mexico; New York City; New York; North Carolina; North Dakota; Ohio; Oklahoma; Oregon; Pennsylvania; Rhode Island; South Carolina; South Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah; Vermont; Virginia; Washington, DC; Washington; West Virginia; Wisconsin; Wyoming