Foundation / Corporation
Dental Trade Alliance (DTA) Foundation
05/22/19 11:59 PM ET
Grants of up to $25,000 to USA and territories dental organizations, dental schools, universities, and government or community-based nonprofit groups for innovative projects that will improve access to oral health care for those in need. Applicants must submit a proposal summary prior to submitting a full application.
The DTA Foundation is committed to:
- Focusing on oral health, access to care and its connection to overall health.
- Managing its resources to drive innovation and stimulating creative projects in a sound and fiscally responsible manner.
- Measuring the results of its projects by their long-term impact on oral health care awareness and access for those in need.
The DTA Foundation’s priority is to award grants to projects that can leverage additional funding and expansion in other geographic areas.
Grants will be ranked and awarded based on the following areas:
- Innovation, originality, and creativity;
- Ability of program to attract additional funding following pilot completion or build-up;
- Sustainability of the program past the funding period;
- Ability to use project as a model program for expansion in other geographic areas;
- Project should be a pilot project, not an ongoing project;
- Ability of program to address the core purpose of the DTA Foundation;
- Potential impact on target audience or goal.
GrantWatch ID#: 170552
Each proposal that is accepted for funding will receive up to a maximum of $25,000 in grant funding.
Funds will be awarded in October, 2019 for use from October, 2019 – December, 2020.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Begin the Preliminary Grant Application Process: https://dtafoundation.smapply.io/
Dental Trade Alliance Foundation
4350 N. Fairfax Drive, Suite 220
Arlington, Virginia 22203
If you have additional questions, please call the DTA Foundation at (703) 379-7755 or through the contact page: https://www.dentaltradealliance.org/foundation/contact
USA: Alabama; Alaska; Arizona; Arkansas; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Delaware; Florida; Georgia; Hawaii; Idaho; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Kentucky; Louisiana; Maine; Maryland; Massachusetts; Michigan; Minnesota; Mississippi; Missouri; Montana; Nebraska; Nevada; New Hampshire; New Jersey; New Mexico; New York City; New York; North Carolina; North Dakota; Ohio; Oklahoma; Oregon; Pennsylvania; Rhode Island; South Carolina; South Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah; Vermont; Virginia; Washington, DC; Washington; West Virginia; Wisconsin; Wyoming
USA Territories: American Samoa (USA) Guam (USA) Puerto Rico (USA) Virgin Islands (USA) Northern Mariana Islands (USA)