Foundation / Corporation
Grants to USA, Canada, and International K-12 schools and institutions of higher education to implement a student information system (SIS). Funding is intended for licensing, support costs, hosting, and professional services related to the implementation of the system.
Campus Consortium grants are designed to give institutions, with a smaller IT budget, a chance to implement modern technology services that meet the needs of institutions and their constituents.
Campus Consortium is proud to provide the first ever Student Information System Grant to ensure an analytics-first approach solution to deliver the best-in-class constituent experience and witness a rise in campus-wide productivity, student engagement, and communication. This Grant offers institutions a chance to financially take on implementing a comprehensive solution, with a clear ROI and no hidden costs that typically prevents most solutions from being successfully implemented and maintained.
Benefits of the Student Information System:
1. Cloud-based SaaS Application: Hosted in the cloud using Amazon Web Services, the application is easily deployed and highly scalable to meet business requirements.
2. Mobile Ready: The entire solution is designed to allow the maximum use of smart phones by students and staff to access information.
3. Intuitive Solution: The system is intuitive to the point that a user could learn how to use it with almost no training along with online help for additional guidance.
4. Authentication: A role-based access control system tied directly to an existing AD or LDAP allows users to define access to sensitive data in a granular fashion.
5. Easy Implementation: With swift implementation in just 3 to 6 months, Campus Consortium will also ensure that the recipient institution's existing data is mapped within the new system.
GrantWatch ID#: 185197
Five (5) grants are available.
Up to $1,000,000
The grant award is for a period of five years.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Submit completed grant application to email@example.com.
55 East Monroe Street
Chicago, IL 60603
USA: Alabama; Alaska; Arizona; Arkansas; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Delaware; Florida; Georgia; Hawaii; Idaho; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Kentucky; Louisiana; Maine; Maryland; Massachusetts; Michigan; Minnesota; Mississippi; Missouri; Montana; Nebraska; Nevada; New Hampshire; New Jersey; New Mexico; New York City; New York; North Carolina; North Dakota; Ohio; Oklahoma; Oregon; Pennsylvania; Rhode Island; South Carolina; South Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah; Vermont; Virginia; Washington, DC; Washington; West Virginia; Wisconsin; Wyoming
USA Territories: American Samoa (USA) Guam (USA) Puerto Rico (USA) Virgin Islands (USA) Northern Mariana Islands (USA)
USA Compact Free Associations: The Federated States of Micronesia (USA) Marshall Islands (USA) Republic of Palau (USA)
Canada: Alberta British Columbia Manitoba New Brunswick Newfoundland and Labrador Northwest Territories Nova Scotia Nunavut Ontario Prince Edward Island Quebec Saskatchewan Yukon
International country outside of the USA, Israel and Canada.