Delaware State Chamber of Commerce
11/11/19 4:30 PM
Awards to Delaware schools to recognize exceptional educational programming. Funding is intended to acknowledge those who have developed and implemented innovative programs and sustained best practices. This year, the focus of the award program will be on excellence in science teaching, integrated classroom technology, and school-to-career partnerships. Additionally, a special award will be presented recognizing business/community leadership in supporting education. The Selection Committee will give priority to home grown programs that meet the needs of students.
Applications must demonstrate the long-term educational impact of the practice/program. The Selection Committee searches not only for district and school-wide programs but also classroom programs. Consider a best practice you might be implementing in core subject areas, STEM education or cross-curricular programs. If you have a classroom program that shows a significant increase in student achievement, submit an application.
Each winner receives:
- Recognition at the awards ceremony on Monday, May 11, 2020.
- The Superstars in Education crystal award (one award will be given per winning program).
- A Superstars in Education winner’s banner for your school and a framed award.
- A feature article in the May/June 2020 issue of the State Chamber’s magazine, Delaware Business.
- Inclusion in press releases to promote winning programs.
- A video spotlighting the winning program.
- An opportunity to share the program with other educators.
- Programs must be in place for at least two years and show measurable results.
- Programs must be student-growth oriented (skill development and academic growth).
- Programs must support best teaching and professional practices that systematically improve student skill development and work towards raising student achievement.
GrantWatch ID#: 184646
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Cheryl Corn: firstname.lastname@example.org
Superstars in Education
Delaware Chamber of Commerce
1201 N. Orange St., P.O. Box 671
Wilmington, DE 19899
Phone (302) 655-7221
Fax (302) 654-0691