Foundation / Corporation
Invest in Others (IiO) Charitable Foundation
Awards of $10,000, $40,000 and $50,000 to recognize USA financial advisors that are making positive charitable impacts on their communities. Nominations are invited on behalf of financial advisors who have shown significant dedication, contribution, leadership, inspiration, and impact on a nonprofit and the community that it serves.
Applicants will be asked to select one of the following award categories that best describes their charitable work:
- Catalyst Award
- Community Service Award
- Global Impact Award
- Volunteer of the Year Award
- Lifetime Achievement Award
More information about these award categories can be seen at: https://www.investinothers.org/award-categories.
Selection criteria for finalists will be:
- Dedication: Achieved desired results through perseverance, courage, and enthusiasm.
- Contribution: Volunteered significant personal time and actively worked with nonprofit staff and members of the community, including those served by the nonprofit.
- Leadership: Motivated others to accomplish a specific goal or objective. Inspired others to volunteer personal time.
- Inspiration: How compelling is the nominee’s story? Will it inspire others to increase their volunteer efforts?
- Community Impact: Did the nominee make a significant impact on the nonprofit and community?
GrantWatch ID#: 180222
Two finalists and one winner will be chosen in each of the five categories.
Finalists will receive $10,000, winners will receive $40,000, and the Lifetime Achievement Award winner will receive $50,000.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Online nomination information and form: https://www.grantrequest.com/Login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fapplication.aspx%3fSA%3dSNA%26FID%3d35007%26sid%3d5978&SA=SNA&FID=35007&sid=5978
For questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (781) 304-4812.
Invest in Others Charitable Foundation
275 Grove Street, Suite 2-400
Newton, MA 02466
USA: Alabama; Alaska; Arizona; Arkansas; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Delaware; Florida; Georgia; Hawaii; Idaho; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Kentucky; Louisiana; Maine; Maryland; Massachusetts; Michigan; Minnesota; Mississippi; Missouri; Montana; Nebraska; Nevada; New Hampshire; New Jersey; New Mexico; New York City; New York; North Carolina; North Dakota; Ohio; Oklahoma; Oregon; Pennsylvania; Rhode Island; South Carolina; South Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah; Vermont; Virginia; Washington, DC; Washington; West Virginia; Wisconsin; Wyoming