Foundation / Corporation
Grants of $25,000 to USA, Canada, and International technology nonprofits for general operating support and mentorship. Funding is intended to help tech nonprofits increase trajectory, find new capital, connect with donors and funders, and establish stronger ties with each other. The program is designed about the needs of tech nonprofts: capital, content, customer, cohort, and community.
The accelerator is a 13-week program where grantees meet in person in the San Francisco Bay Area (June 26 - 27, July 10 - 11, July 24 - 25, Aug 7 - 8, and Aug 21 - 22) and in New York City (Sep 9 - 10).
- Leadership: Tech nonprofits do everything that is hard in a tech startup AND in a nonprofit. To pull it off, the leaders must have steadfast vision and incredible gumption.
- Tech talent: The tech vision should be the driving force of the organization and not an auxiliary program. To successfully execute that vision, tech talent must be in a leadership role.
- Potential for Impact: The Fund is interested in both local and global impact. If successful, how many lives will be positively influenced?
- Scalability: Software scales incredibly well. The Fund supports organizations with a vision for change that is matched only by the potential for scale.
- Diversity: People solve problems in front of them. The Fund wants to empower people to solve the problems they see and experience.
The final event of the accelerator is Demo Day. It’s a celebration of the growth and progress the cohort has achieved throughout the summer. It’s also a valuable fundraising opportunity. Fast Forward curates three demo days, drawing an audience of 400+ foundation representatives, corporate social good program leaders, and tech philanthropists to unlock additional capital for the accelerator organizations.
GrantWatch ID#: 180072
If selected, accelerator teams receive a $25,000 general support grant, training, and access to over 100 mentors, as well as over 400 potential donors.
The program will span from July to October.
USA: Alabama; Alaska; Arizona; Arkansas; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Delaware; Florida; Georgia; Hawaii; Idaho; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Kentucky; Louisiana; Maine; Maryland; Massachusetts; Michigan; Minnesota; Mississippi; Missouri; Montana; Nebraska; Nevada; New Hampshire; New Jersey; New Mexico; New York City; New York; North Carolina; North Dakota; Ohio; Oklahoma; Oregon; Pennsylvania; Rhode Island; South Carolina; South Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah; Vermont; Virginia; Washington, DC; Washington; West Virginia; Wisconsin; Wyoming
USA Territories: American Samoa (USA) Guam (USA) Puerto Rico (USA) Virgin Islands (USA) Northern Mariana Islands (USA)
USA Compact Free Associations: The Federated States of Micronesia (USA) Marshall Islands (USA) Republic of Palau (USA)
Canada: Alberta British Columbia Manitoba New Brunswick Newfoundland and Labrador Northwest Territories Nova Scotia Nunavut Ontario Prince Edward Island Quebec Saskatchewan Yukon
International country outside of the USA, Israel and Canada.