Foundation / Corporation
Wells Fargo Regional Foundation
Grants to New Jersey, Delaware, and Eastern Pennsylvania nonprofit organizations for neighborhood revitalization projects within the funding source’s service area. The goal of this program is to improve the quality of life in low-income communities through neighborhood-based community and economic development efforts. The community development project must be based on a current resident-driven neighborhood plan and can be used for program costs only. Funding is available for individual organizations and for collaboratives.
The neighborhood plan should include:
- A neighborhood description that includes a map of the area and baseline data describing neighborhood conditions, such as Census data
- Concept and vision of the future of the neighborhood
- Description and prioritization of strategies to revitalize the neighborhood, and activities and costs to achieve this
- Timetable for implementing the plan
- Description of any official plans governing the neighborhood (such as a City Master Plan).
The resident-driven neighborhood plan must address all 4 of the goal categories:
- Children and families
- Economic development
- Affordable housing and housing counseling
- Neighborhood building
The evaluation process includes:
- The systematic surveying of residents about the quality of life
- Surveying of the physical condition of neighborhood assets
- Quarterly reporting on agreed-upon milestones and deliverables
- Assessing the change in select neighborhood indicators.
GrantWatch ID#: 179695
- Single grantees: Grants range from $100,000 to $750,000.
- Collaboratives: Grants range from $100,000 to $1.25 million.
Grants are disbursed over five years.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Take Eligibility Quiz and apply online: https://www.cybergrants.com/pls/cybergrants/quiz.display_question?x_gm_id=3447&x_quiz_id=763&x_order_by=1
New Jersey: Atlantic, Bergen, Burlington, Camden, Cape May, Cumberland, Essex, Hudson, Hunterdon, Gloucester, Mercer, Middlesex, Monmouth, Morris, Ocean, Passaic, Salem, Somerset, Sussex, Union, and Warren
Delaware: Kent, New Castle, and Sussex
Pennsylvania: Adams, Berks, Bradford, Bucks, Carbon, Centre, Chester, Clinton, Columbia, Cumberland, Dauphin, Delaware, Juniata, Lackawanna, Lancaster, Lebanon, Lehigh, Lycoming, Luzerne, Mifflin, Monroe, Montgomery, Montour, Northampton, Northumberland, Perry, Philadelphia, Pike, Potter, Schuylkill, Snyder, Sullivan, Susquehanna, Tioga, Union, Wayne, Wyoming, and York
USA: Delaware; New Jersey; Pennsylvania