Foundation / Corporation
Cambia Health Foundation
06/17/19 4:00 PM PST
Grants of $90,000 per year for two years to USA physicians, nurses, and other healthcare professionals for leadership development and to develop palliative care projects. LOIs must be submitted before applying. Funding is intended for clinical, education, policy, and research projects in the area of palliative care, as well as to develop a leadership development plan designed to support growth as a leader in the field.
The goals of the program include the following:
- Identify outstanding emerging leaders who are physicians, nurses, social workers, physician assistants, chaplains, psychologists, pharmacists and other emerging health system leaders committed to improving access to, knowledge about, and quality of palliative care.
- Invest in leadership development, enabling Scholars to use their expertise and influence to create system and policy changes in palliative care locally, regionally and nationally.
- Develop the professional visibility and advance the palliative care expertise of the Sojourns Scholars, enhancing their ability to advance the field.
- A two-year clinical, educational, policy, advocacy, research or systems change project.
- An individualized leadership development plan to enhance the Sojourns Scholar’s effectiveness as a leader.
- Annual Sojourns Scholar Leadership Summit.
- Mentorship from the Advisory Committee.
- Participation as a member of the Sojourns community of peers.
GrantWatch ID#: 177395
The program will support up to twelve Sojourns Scholars in 2019.
Sojourns Scholars receive $180,000 in funding ($90,000/year over a two-year grant).
Funding is provided for a two-year clinical, educational, policy, advocacy, research or systems change project.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Submit an LOI: https://www.grantrequest.com/SID_888?SA=SNA&FID=35088
Jennifer Fuller, Program Officer
Elyse Salend, Program Officer
Emily Rogers, Program Specialist
USA: Alabama; Alaska; Arizona; Arkansas; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Delaware; Florida; Georgia; Hawaii; Idaho; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Kentucky; Louisiana; Maine; Maryland; Massachusetts; Michigan; Minnesota; Mississippi; Missouri; Montana; Nebraska; Nevada; New Hampshire; New Jersey; New Mexico; New York City; New York; North Carolina; North Dakota; Ohio; Oklahoma; Oregon; Pennsylvania; Rhode Island; South Carolina; South Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah; Vermont; Virginia; Washington, DC; Washington; West Virginia; Wisconsin; Wyoming